Friday, December 18, 2009

Captain's blog day 3

i've created my synths and i am in the midst of making melody lines for my piece. I created my second synth which started off as a sine wave but i transformed it to only have one wave and has a bump in the middle of it and has a more melodic noise that helps move the other synth along swiftly. I moved the sine shaper and the skew all the way down to get this sound. I moved the keymapping volume around so that higher notes would get more noise. Also i gave the second operator a sine wave that got pushed into a vicious trend of waveform to back up the original sound wave. I had two filters, one with the bp and one with the svf. The svf was in triple mode with more drive in it, and the bp was in double with not much drive. the speed and spread in the fx was pushed up alot but it has no delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment